Wednesday, March 4, 2009

North Country RR # 8

The thesis of the movie north country is that in real life everybody is goes though a relationship that in the end the relationship was not what you though it would be. Also you need to do what ever it takes to survive for your children no matter, what people say or hear about you. The dirctor of this movie, was showing us thoughout the movie that in our world there are real life situation such as; '"he said'" "she said" and putting even your family aganist you. So that showed me how the woman. So the movie was a brust of reality because the movie showed me how the world today, also our society today. I compare this movie, to the movie Enough with Jennifer Lopez because her husband abused her very badly and she decided to defended herself from him, she went though training to know how to fight by boxing classes. In my opinion, I would be so scared because you think that the one you love is really a nice but in the end it's a nightmare. The meaning of this movie to me is don't trust people around you because in the end it's not true, what people are saying to you. The part that me think from the movie, was how did this all start when her husband starts to hit her? and why?.

The word that I needed to define was demestic violence.

Demestic Violence- occurs when a family member, partner or ex-partner attempts to physically or psychologically dominate another. Domestic violence often refers to violence between spouses, or spousal abuse but can also include cohabitants and non-married intimate partners

No comments: