Friday, September 25, 2009

Faces of Dead

This site really touched me. At first I thought it was an article about one soldier. When I found out that every single little square was a soldier that we tragically lost do to the war, I was very saddened. Some of the stories I listened to were deeply tragic, and there are no words to explain the biggest amount of respect I have for each and every individual who puts on that uniform to go out there and fight knowing that you might not come back. It makes me feel guilty. Kind of like why should I have the right to stay here safely going to school, when our brothers and sisters our out there fighting for our safety, and for their lives. My cousin is out there right now, and I pray everyday that he's not another square added to the site. To all the friends and family members that has suffered do to loss of someone in the war, I am so so sorry, and my deepest sincerity goes out to you. And to the rest of our very brave brothers and sisters still out there fighting for us, Thank You & May God Be With You.

No comments: