Wednesday, April 8, 2009

brandi's pgrph...

I haven’t lived with my birthmother in years because of what she did. I’m not mad at her, just frustrated. Maybe that’s why I’m not as focused as I could be. Right now I live with friends of the family, Rob and Sue. They pretty much are my parents. No, I’m not adopted, and no, I’m not a foster child; my mom just signed the guardianship papers. She, my mother, could have stopped doing it, but I don’t believe that it was or is her fault; it was the people around her. Nobody told me what was going on, but I knew. Most kids, or even adults, take advantage of their parents. No matter what your mother does, or doesn’t do, you will always have a place in your heart reserved just for her. You can only go so far and do so much when you have more than your own mouth to feed.

No comments: