Monday, April 6, 2009

paper

Imagine being fourteen years old and getting slammed down to the floor to the ground by a cop like you’re a grown man. Also imagine riding in the back of the cops’ car and dropped off at home and given a ticket. Scary thought isn’t it? Well this happened to me because of a fight that occurred which I wasn’t part of. It was all so sudden and painful.
It was a nice summer day. My friend, Danny, and I decided to go work out at Sports. It was so nice outside the sun was out and it wasn’t wind, the perfect weather. So we decided to ride his bike there. I didn’t have a bike so he pegged me there. After a long hour and a half work out we left. On the way back we decided to ride through the park that was by the Xsports. We were surprised to see all of our friends there. So we were all having conversations, making jokes, playing basketball; basically having a good time.

No comments: