Wednesday, November 18, 2009

One Section: Kalom


Feet Shrinking: The Newest Trend
The Interview with star Vivian Smith about all her lifts, tucks and tugs. . . and what's to come for her

Q: First off, you have gotten the most work done in Hollywood. Why do you think that is?
A: I want society to see me as the perfect model of what women should look like. . . even if that means changing everything about my body.

Q: So what have you changed so far to fit this image?
A: The basics: my nose, stomach, boobs, thighs, chin, ears, fingers, hair, eyes. I only change the stuff that matters. There's more but I can't remember them all.

Q: Seems pretty basic. So why did you change those specific things?
A: Well my nose was huge. My stomach was fat. My boobs were too small. My thighs had too much fat. My chin was too big. My ears were too pointy and big. My fingers were too long and fat. My hair is always the wrong color. My eyes were an ugly color too. It's only stuff that I need to change because everyone in the media and society is telling me to. I've also had to change some of the things that I changed once before because with the change of time comes the change of style. I have had my thighs done a few times because thick was in one year and then out the next. So hard to keep up. 

Q: What do you plan on getting done next?
A: The newest trend is  feet shrinking. All the celebrities are doing it. I wear a size 8 and I want to go down to a 5. After that, we'll see what society tells me is wrong with my body and I'll fix those problems as they come up. I also heard that trimming all the fat off your next is going to be the up and coming thing soon.

Q: Any advice to those young girls who admire you so much?
A: Love your body. . . unless society tells you it's ugly. Then, change it until society is happy. You will adjust to the changes. I have had to many and I have adjusted well.

Q: One last thing; any way you can tell us what some of the other stars have gotten done?
A: Well, I'm not one to gossip, but a few of The Hills stars might be looking shorter due to some leg surgery. 

No comments: